Trustees' Garden Club


The beautification and restoration of Columbia Square, originally laid out in 1799 as part of Savannah’s town plan, was initiated in 1970. Beginning with a landscape design that included brick walks, a center pool and a memorial fountain, the members planted dozens of annuals each spring and maintained the square for seven years from 1970 to 1977.


Columbia Square